As part of Wrexham County Borough Council, your privacy is critically important to us; the following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy and in line with the local authority statutory obligation:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your and your child’s personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information.
- We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will co-operate with data protection authorities.