We at New Horizons have two dedicated Pastoral Managers who are available to support young people with their social, emotional and mental health and well-being.
Key features to the role include:
- Lead the admissions process.
- Be the first point of contact for New Horizon’s pupils, parents and carers, with regard to family and personal issues providing confidential support and guidance.
- Co-ordination for Pastoral Support Plans.
- Liaise and collaborate with external agencies to ensure young people are accessing and engaging with a multi-agency support package.
- Monitor attendance levels steps to ensure service expectations are on target.