We at New Horizons have three dedicated Pastoral Managers who are available to support young people with their social, emotional and mental health and well-being.
Key features to the role include:
- Leading the admissions process.
- Being the first point of contact for New Horizon’s pupils, parents and carers, with regard to family and personal issues and providing confidential support and guidance.
- Co-ordinating Pastoral Support Plans.
- Liaising and collaborating with external agencies to ensure young people are accessing and engaging with a multi-agency support package.
- Monitoring attendance levels and creating steps to ensure service expectations are on target.